Avocado Nopales Toast
- Sourdough Bread
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salsa Macha
- Flakey Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh Herb of Choice
- Lime Juice and Zest
- Slice diagonally through part of your nopales on each side. Salt each side and let sit for 10 minutes to get rid of any sliminess!
- Rinse well under cold water. You can enjoy right away, or pan fry it for 5 mins to grill.
- Toast your bread in your pan.
- Mash together your avocado with some salt and lime. Spread across your toast. Add your grilled (or not grilled) nopales on top. Add your salsa mocha herb of choice, salt and olive oil. Enjoy!