Jalapeño Vegan Tofu Cream Cheese
- 1 Blender or Food Processor
- 1 (16 oz.) Package of firm tofu
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/3 Cup Melted (refined) Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Can Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp White Miso Paste
- 1/4 Cup Jalapeño Brine (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Picked Jalapeños, diced small (Optional)
- Remove tofu from package, strain the water out, wrap in paper towel and press for a few seconds to drain excess water. Break apart into blender and add all the other ingredients! (Minus the diced jalapeño.)
- Once smooth, spoon out into jar or container (that has a lid), add jalapeños, mix then seal with lid. Place in fridge for a few hours or overnight!
Instead of jalapeños, you can do chopped green onions or chives!